Run Smaller, Faster, Smarter Projects
Dimension SwifTest™ for Oracle Fusion Cloud Apps significantly reduces the time and effort associated with functional testing. It is the easiest way to set up and execute your testing without the need for specialist test engineers or programmers. Using SwifTest, Business Analysts and Super-Users can now take ownership of test automation.
- Designed specifically for Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications
- Save up to 60% of time spent during test execution
- Save up to 70% of time spent creating and maintaining test scripts
- Quickly build your own catalogs of test scripts and scenarios
- Perform projects testing, leveraging those catalogs
- Detailed reporting helps expedite project sign-off
- Reduce the burden of your 90-day patching cycle
10 Ways Test Automation Adds Value To Your Business
In a digitally enabled world, where we have automated just about everything, it’s somewhat surprising to find so many organizations still relying on manual testing.
Automation can help improve all areas of testing, from script development to test execution, results analysis to defect monitoring.
See It For Yourself
Discover just how easy it is to use Dimension SwifTest, and how test automation can transform the way you run projects. Contact us today to arrange for your free software demonstration.
Unique Features Of Dimension SwifTest For Cloud Apps
- Uses unique scanning technology to automate the generation of test scripts for all test scenarios
- Test scenarios are quickly and easily updated and edited, unlike with traditional record and play functionality
- Tracks the status of tests and their results
- Provides clear reporting on test results, expediting project sign-off
- Pinpoints all test failures with user-friendly information, so testers have everything they need to correct the issue
- Enables drill-down for more detailed analysis of test results
Test Your System, Not Your Patience
Dimension SwifTest Dashboard
The SwifTest Dashboard is available from the Hub. The Test Manager or Lead Tester can use the dashboard as a one-stop overview of the testing activity being carried out. They can view progress and results at the Project and Scenario levels and can click to drill down to see further detail related to specific tests.
As the number of Projects and Test Scripts grow, this will be a regular place to visit to quickly get that overall view on your team’s progress.
Creating Test Scripts Is Easy With SwifTest
When we talk to prospective customers about automating the testing that they do day-to-day, when upgrading, or when running code-current change event projects, many express concerns about the amount of effort required to create all the scripts needed to reflect the way they have implemented and use the JDE EnterpriseOne software.
In answer to this, DWS developed SwifStart scripts to help customers kick-start the creation of their own base catalog.
All of our software products are available to customers as-a-service (SaaS). For an annual subscription they are accessible from the Dimension Hub™, our private cloud platform. Within the hub, each client is allocated their own secure storage environment, from which they can manage the products, view their data and run reports.
Watch our video to see how SwifTest works.