DWS is a leading provider of Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and Fusion Cloud Applications products and services.
Since 1998, we have been providing development and technical services to organizations looking to customize, integrate, extend, upgrade or support their enterprise software applications.
DWS serves a global client base with proven methodologies and an innovative range of proprietary software and services. Our solutions help drive down the TCO of your enterprise software by delivering smaller, faster, smarter projects.
Video: Find out more about DWS and services and products above.
The DWS team is focused on adding value to our customers by delivering practical, down to earth support and solutions designed to help them mitigate risk, lower their total cost of ownership and sustain a long-term return on investment in JDE E1 and Oracle Fusion Cloud Apps.
This is balanced by our lighter, creative and inclusive culture, which continues to produce major innovations that push our people and our technologies forward.
- We believe that every customer is different, and we personalize our solutions accordingly
- We believe in working in collaboration with our customers and partners
- We believe that with creative thinking better solutions can be found
- We are committed to adding value and being a safe pair of hands
- It is this approach that makes DWS unique.
An Oracle Gold Partner & Certified Specialist
Certification by Oracle is part of our commitment to the vendor and an essential component of quality assurance. Customers engage with DWS, safe in the knowledge that we maintain the highest levels of training and competency for Oracle JD Edwards products and services.
Our specialist consultants provide advice and technical support on the most up-to-date versions of the software, but also have years of experience spanning previous releases. Oracle Gold Partners are assessed annually and must meet strict criteria to retain their accreditation. These criteria include staff passing certification exams and the ability to show project implementation success throughout the year.
This means all our customers can have justifiably high expectations of our service. We provide on-going education for our teams, keeping them up-to-date with all the new releases and developments from Oracle, as well as ensuring they stay current with the latest technology.
ISO/IEC 27001 Certification
DWS are delighted to announce we have met the requirements for ISO/IEC 27001:2013 : Information Security Management Systems Certification.
This certification specifies the requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an information security management system within the context of the organization. It also includes requirements for the assessment and treatment of information security risks tailored to the needs of the organization.
Managing Director and Owner
Technical Architect & Owner
Service Delivery Director
Product Strategy Director
VP Global Sales & Marketing
Accounts and Finance Manager
What Are We Like To Work With?
- We are focused on total quality and delivering sustainable benefits to our customers, not short-term fixes.
- We consistently deliver real value for money.
- We are individuals with different skills and expertise but together we create a powerful team. This is true within DWS but also when working with our customers and partners.
- We are imaginative yet commercially aware.
- We use our extensive technical expertise to develop imaginative yet commercially viable solutions for each unique client project.
- We always strive to find a better and more cost effective approach for your business