Join Our Team
We are always on the lookout for new talent.
If you have a passion for technology, thrive on change and enjoy working as part of a growing team, please get in touch at email@example.com or via the form below.
View our current list of opportunities below.
IT Support Analyst
Location: High Wycombe (hybrid/flexible working will be considered)
DWS is seeking an IT Support Analyst to provide first class IT support to DWS employees and when required by the company’s customers. The role will also entail working with the team to provide proactive system administration and maintenance of the IT infrastructure to conform with company policy. You will need to work through issues lists in priority order, and monitor the helpdesk for support issues, responding in a timely manner and escalating where necessary.
Do you have?
- Experience in PC Support\Windows 10, MS Office\MS Outlook\ MS Teams
- A good understanding of Microsoft Windows networking, Active Directory, Printers, Network drives
- Knowledge of Azure Active Directory and Microsoft Office Admin Centre
- Competitive rates of pay
- Remote working from any location
- To be part of a successful company
View the full job spec to learn more.
To apply for any of our current vacancies, please complete the form below and attach your CV.