Run Smaller, Faster, Smarter Projects
Dimension SwifTest™ significantly reduces the time and effort associated with functional testing for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne. It is the easiest way to set up and execute your testing without the need for specialist test engineers or programmers. Using Dimension SwifTest, business analysts and super-users can now take ownership of test automation.
- Designed specifically for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne software
- Save up to 60% of time spent during test execution
- Save up to 70% of time spent creating and maintaining test scripts
- Quickly build your own catalogs of test scripts and scenarios
- Perform projects testing, leveraging those catalogs
- Detailed reporting helps expedite project sign-off
Oracle recommends Dimension SwifTest as the preferred partner for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne testing. Read about the Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Planning Methodology here.
10 Ways Test Automation Adds Value To Your Business
Whilst it’s true to say that all testing can be carried out manually, it takes time to plan, build, execute, evaluate, and document every single test.
Read our eBook to learn how Test Automation could save you time, effort and reduce errors for every change event.
See It For Yourself
Discover just how easy it is to use Dimension SwifTest, and how test automation can transform the way you run projects. Contact us today to arrange for you free software demonstration.
Unique Features Of Dimension SwifTest
- Uses unique scanning technology to automate the generation of test scripts for all test scenarios
- Test scenarios are quickly and easily updated and edited, unlike with traditional record and play functionality
- Tracks the status of tests and their results
- Provides clear reporting on test results, expediting project sign-off
- Pinpoints all test failures with user-friendly information, so testers have everything they need to correct the issue
- Enables drill-down for more detailed analysis of test results
Test Your System, Not Your Patience
Dimension SwifTest Dashboard
The SwifTest Dashboard is available from the Hub. The Test Manager or Lead Tester can use the dashboard as a one-stop overview of the testing activity being carried out. They can view progress and results at the Project and Scenario levels and can click to drill down to see further detail related to specific tests.
As the number of Projects and Test Scripts grow, this will be a regular place to visit to quickly get that overall view on your team’s progress.
“Globally adopting SwifTest would cut project times in half across all 350 distribution locations; enhancing productivity, enabling innovation and improving the quality of our future projects.”
Wynand Du Toit, Senior Applications Manager, LF Europe & LF Americas
Creating Test Scripts Is Easy With SwifTest
When we talk to prospective customers about automating the testing that they do day-to-day, when upgrading, or when running code-current change event projects, many express concerns about the amount of effort required to create all the scripts needed to reflect the way they have implemented and use the JDE EnterpriseOne software.
In answer to this, DWS developed SwifStart scripts to help customers kick-start the creation of their own base catalog.
All of our software products are available to customers as-a-service (SaaS). For an annual subscription they are accessible from the Dimension Hub™, our private cloud platform. Within the hub, each client is allocated their own secure storage environment, from which they can manage the products, view their data and run reports.
Watch our video to see how SwifTest works.