Discover how Heathrow Airport leveraged test automation to underpin the largest business transformation project in its 75-year history.
In 2019, Heathrow launched Project Magenta, a major upgrade of the back office that would replace its 15 year-old on-premises eBusiness Suite with Cloud Applications. The core aim of the project was to modernize the airport’s HR, Finance, Revenue, Service and Asset Management systems, empowering employees with modern tools to unlock their full talent and potential. It was to be the largest business transformation project in Heathrow’s 75-year history.
In this session we will explore how Heathrow was able to leverage the power of automated testing to significantly reduce project timelines and improve the quality and auditability of its functional testing. Hear from Caroline Knight, Head of Technology at Heathrow, as she provides first-hand insight into the delivery of a faster, smarter project.
Join us on Thursday, October 12th at 12 noon EST, 5pm BST
Session duration: 60min
- The Heathrow story
- Project Magenta
- Moving to Oracle ERP & HCM Cloud
- Life in the cloud – a new normal
- The value of test automation
- Smaller, faster, smarter projects
In this session we will explain some of the benefits of test automation, including:
- Significantly reduce the time, complexity, and cost of any project requiring functional and regression testing
- Facilitate innovation by ensuring that the latest update from Oracle is readily accessible to the business.
- Empower your super-users and business analysts with no-code software
- Minimize disruption to the business by working in a repeatable and predictable way
- Augment QA and provide clear reporting and documentation, expediting project sign-off.