Dimension Professional™ for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
One of the biggest challenges associated with an upgrade is the uplifting or retrofitting of custom items. DWS offers a range of proprietary software and services, designed to help customers negotiate these technical retrofit challenges.
Our expertise in delivering solutions for on-premise, hybrid and cloud infrastructure environments worldwide means we’re well placed to support your no matter where you are on your migration path.
Customers upgrade for many reasons: to improve productivity, streamline business processes, take advantage of new functionality, introduce better mobility to the workforce and eliminate the risk that comes from relying upon an unsupported software release.
Have you ever delayed a major upgrade because you’re worried about the impact on your business, or because you cannot accurately identify the full extent of your modified footprint? You are not alone.
Delaying an upgrade can result in the very issues you hope to avoid. The longer you wait between upgrades, the greater the “net change” and the more cost and effort are likely to be involved.
DWS’ portfolio of upgrade services helps customers navigate their way through the challenges of a typical upgrade. We can work as a dedicated upgrade resource, leaving your team to focus on your live system, or alongside your in-house team, to provide vital additional expertise or capacity to meet deadlines.
Since announcing extended support for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne release 9.2 to at least 2030, over 60% of the install base have made the move to the latest release as they develop a code-current strategy.
This enables us to:
- Establish fixed price & fixed timescale upgrades
- Access role-based tools for Project Managers, Developers and QA’s
- View the exact location of all your EnterpriseOne changes
- Automatically scan your system for known E1 upgrade issues
- Accurately determine inter dependencies between all E1 objects
- View “from” and “to” releases concurrently; resulting in a faster, more accurate upgrade
- View Dimension Net Change™ data to fully understand the impact of any upgrade
- Significantly increases developer productivity and “right first time” ratio
“It’s not just a case of the number of hours we saved. With limited internal bandwidth, these 31 days would have been spread over several months. In reality, this has shortened the project timeline by months rather than weeks”
Mark Rowland, Head of IT Development, Treatt plc
Want to know more?
DWS offers a range of proprietary software and services, designed to help customers negotiate these technical retrofit challenges. Contact us today to arrange for your free consultation.